From a Health Centred Practice that puts your health first...Philosophy of Treatment
At Eric Davis Dental we are always looking for great people to add to our team. If you’re interested in working for us and believe you have the skills, experience, and attitude to be a part of our Health Focused team, please check out the positions we have listed below.
ERIC DAVIS DENTAL is a health and wellness driven dental practice that has many streams within the Company.
We are currently seeking a Hygienist/Therapist with the ability to assist front desk if required as well as their clinical responsibilities.
Our goal is to drive efficiency and patient satisfaction.
The role is primarily working with clients and also Practitioners and therefore requires a high degree of technical understanding and demonstrated experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive, skilled team in a growing company that genuinely values your hard work.
The Position is ideally fulltime but arrangements for part-time leading to fulltime could be a possibility.
Key responsibilities will include
- Maintaining and establishing strong patient relationships with excellent Hygiene and Therapy skills and coordinating and assisting with Orthotropic cases; taking records / photographs , anthropometric measurements, diet counselling and discussions and explanation to parents and groups
- Representing the company at conferences and seminars
- Front desk support and taking direction from senior staff.
- Learning the use of Dark Phase Microscopy for maximum patient compliance and therapeutic outcome.
We are seeking an experienced professional who
- Displays excellent clinical and people skills.
- Is a dedicated team player with outstanding communication, time management and negotiation skills
- Focuses ongoing customer care.
- Is self-motivated, proactive and works autonomously and with drive and initiative
- Prides themselves on the ability to deliver results
What we offer you
- Support training in non- surgical biocompatible periodontal; a modern microbiological approach to periodontal disease.
- Attractive working conditions and environment
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits
- Being a part of the industry that you love with a team who are truly passionate about our business in "natural" dental healthcare.
Are you self-motivated, results orientated and excited by the prospect of growing as the company embraces opportunities of the future?
Please email [email protected]
Please check back regularly!
Eric Davis Dental in conjunction with Nutrition Diagnostics has a goal to optimise the health of the patient with advice and action through three basic approaches:
1. Minimisation of the daily exposure to new toxins.
2. Optimally safe detoxification of already accumulated toxins.
3. Repair and regeneration of tissues and organ systems already damaged by toxicity by allowing the body by design to heal itself.
A Total Dental Revision (TDR) is the most important intervention for the vast majority of people. For many people, dental toxins represent the greatest daily exposure to toxicity, and daily toxin exposure seems to be the greatest cause and aggravator of nearly all degenerative diseases, especially cancer. Mercury, incompatible dental metals, cavitations, failed or failing dental implants, periodontal disease/infection, and infected root canals must all be vigorously addressed. Many patients can expect little long-term improvement even if they can get their immune systems effectively stimulated, as long as the continuous exposure to unaddressed dental and environmental toxicity continues to compromise and weaken their regulation system on a daily basis. We are dedicated to getting consistently positive clinical results which do not presently appear to be available anywhere else.
The Nutrition Diagnostics Centre also has a fully-equipped, state-of-the-art exercise studio situated in the Queensland Bayside in the suburb of Redcliffe.