Biological Dentistry For Children

We are a Family owned business and exclusively Private. Our patient base is our local community, patients referred from Dr’s and allied health care providers; and interstate and international clients where we provide regular primary dental care with a Biological view. We are always thinking beyond the teeth and how our treatments and advice effect your current and future oral and total health.
Biological Dentistry is a term that describes an attitude, a more biocompatible approach that can apply to all facets of our dental practice, to always seek the safest, least toxic way to accomplish the end goal of treatment.
That is No Mercury, No Amalgam, No Fluoride treatments, No root canal treatments, No Nickle Crowns,

 

There is incontrovertible evidence that… Dental amalgam “silver” fillings contain an average of 50% mercury.

Mercury escapes from dental amalgam fillings. Mercury is a poison.

There is no level of mercury exposure below which health symptoms have NOT been reported.

In other words… There is no safe level of exposure.

You wouldn't take your child's temperature with a Leaky Thermometer because Mercury is a poison, nor would you put a poison in your child's mouth ?

 "Silver" Fillings Have Mercury and Harm Children.

 

We like to take the least invasive approach with our young people. Prevention is the best approach and Oral Hygeine and Dietary Advice is emphasized and if treatment is required it needs to be conservative and Non-Toxic.  

For example...
Stainless steel crowns are advised against as they contain as much as 12% Nickel, alternatives are available if there is that much tooth destruction.  Nickel allergy is so prevalent in the population that its use in dentistry poses a risk. Unfortunately, due to a difference in immune response between skin and mucosa, the same nickel alloy that would make one’s skin break out if used in an earring, will not cause a rash in the mouth. So it’s hard to point to an obvious problem but it does raise the total level of immune reactivity in the body, and should not be used.
This calls into question the safety of stainless steel crowns, especially the NiCro variety. Also, nickel and other non-precious metal alloys tend to contribute disproportionately to galvanic electricity in the mouth.
Nickel triggers more hypersensitive reactions than any other metal – up to 15% of the population, mostly women, suffers from some form of nickel allergy.

Children’s oral health and correct dental and Facial development and growth guidance is very important to us, as for all parents "our children are why we exist, our future".
Save your child from a lifetime of medical-dental troubles. Early evaluation is the key the earlier the better, preferably by age 5, but we want to see you the parent's to be so we can advise early Oral and Total health strategies to give your future child the best chance in life.

Does your child suffer from? 

  • Teeth Grinding and crowded teeth
  • Dental cavities, tongue tie, lip tie
  • Snoring, asthma, allergies, ADHD
  • Mouth breathing and stuffy/runny nose
  • Repeat infections
  • Weak chin, chapped lips
  • Childhood obesity, low energy, cold hands
  • Delayed eruption of teeth, short stature
  • Long face

                                             as they are a sign in both ongoing Oral and Total Body Health issues?


If your child has tooth decay we need to look for the cause. Dental Decay rates are on the rise and It certainly is not a fluoride deficiency..

Nutrition_Fluoridation_and…