We know that you are interested in your health and suspect that you share our philosophy that the health of each part of your body influences the health of the whole. You may have need of dental treatment, or you may simply wish to maintain your dental and oral health supported by a Dental Practice that shares your values.
Many people who seek us out have a particular interest in health, holistic wellness and the environment. You may be interested in following the links below:
- Learn about Biological Dentistry, our approach to dental health which is based on sound scientific principles and evidence, as well as years of observation and outcomes.
- The similarities and important differences between Holistic Dentistry and Biological Dentistry
- Green Dentistry-learn about the steps we take to reduce our impact on the environment
- Learn what we do if you have specific allergies or sensitivities to the metals, plastics or other items commonly used in dentistry
- Learn about the toxic effects of mercury, cavitations and other potentially health-reducing aspects of dental care
- Many people prefer to have metal-free, cosmetic dental fillings and crowns.
- We welcome and enjoy treating children in our practice, and are very proud of our holistic or Biological approach to Teeth Straightening for children: it's called Orthotropics, and you can learn more here
- Are you concerned that your general health has been adversely affected by the dental materials and techniques used previously? Learn more about the symptoms and signs that might be evidence of this, and find out about how we approach the care of people who suffer from these symptoms.
Traveling From Overseas?
If you are planning to visit us from another country, we look forward to meeting you, and would like to help you in any way we can to make your stay in Australia as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
For assistance in planning your appointments, accommodation and itinery, please visit this page.
Traveling From Within Australia?
We are honored to welcome people from all parts of Australia to our practice for immediate and ongoing care. Please visit this page for assistance with planning your appointments, accommodation and itinerary.